Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies!
Sie erklären sich damit einverstanden, wenn Sie dieses Forum nutzen. Mehr Infos

Neue und nicht aktivierte Mitglieder senden bitte unbedingt eine Nachricht mit dem Kontaktformular.
Inhalt der Nachricht: "Dein Benutzername", "Deine Emailadresse". Bitte freischalten, Danke.

Der Weg zum Finanzamt

Diskussionen zu Stockseiten allgemein
neilyb
Active-Member
Active-Member

Re: Der Weg zum Finanzamt

Beitragvon neilyb » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 11:55

Danke!

mwagner159
Five-Star-Member
Five-Star-Member

Beitragvon mwagner159 » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 12:09

neilyb hat geschrieben:My sales are low (100€ ish per month) so Mwst would not be necesssry unless I one day only work freelance?

Well, if your sales (not profit) are less than 17500 Euro/year you can opt to use the "Kleinunternehmerregelung". If you have higher sales than that threshold, VAT becomes mandatory.

neilyb
Active-Member
Active-Member

Beitragvon neilyb » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 12:29

mwagner159 hat geschrieben:
neilyb hat geschrieben:My sales are low (100€ ish per month) so Mwst would not be necesssry unless I one day only work freelance?

Well, if your sales (not profit) are less than 17500 Euro/year you can opt to use the "Kleinunternehmerregelung". If you have higher sales than that threshold, VAT becomes mandatory.

So basically no Gewerbe and no MwSt problems. Easy.... :lol:

mwagner159
Five-Star-Member
Five-Star-Member

Beitragvon mwagner159 » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 13:02

neilyb hat geschrieben:So basically no Gewerbe and no MwSt problems. Easy.... :lol:

There is a judicial distinction between "freie Berufe" and "Gewerbe". I know that the occupation as a "Publizist" or "Journalist" ist a "freier Beruf". On the other hand registering for a "Gewerbeschein" isn't that much hassle either. It cost me 30 Euros at my local "Gewerbeamt". They will also notify the "Finanzamt" with you should you create a "Gewerbe". The "Finanzamt" will then send you a form and you need to make an estimate on how much turnover and profit you will make.

neilyb
Active-Member
Active-Member

Beitragvon neilyb » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 13:07

But with the "Freie Berufe" I just send my tax info at the end of the year, no forecast of profit?

Thanks so far, it cleared some things up for me :)

Koljaiczek
Four-Star-Member
Four-Star-Member

Beitragvon Koljaiczek » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 13:15

neilyb hat geschrieben: Selling images through a 3rd party (stock site) I do not need a Gewerbeschein?

No, you don't need a "Gewerbeschein" if you solely sell images through stock agencies. As soon as you sell prints, do wedding photography or offer your service like traditional photographers, you might need to register a "Gewerbe".

neilyb hat geschrieben:I need therefore to register as a freelancer? Is this still correct for me, a full time employee? I need to notify my employer and also Finanzamt... by registering with a "formular"? Would I need or recieve another Stuernummer on top of what I have?

You have to send/bring the "Formular zur steuerlichen Erfassung" https://www.formulare-bfinv.de/ffw/form/display.do?%24context=A82A759FCC692D331394 to the responsible Finanzamt. You have to make some specifications on your regular occupation. As far as I know, you will reveice a separate "Steuernummer".

See post of mwagner159

neilyb hat geschrieben:This is why I was scared to ask, so many options :o

I'm german and I'm also scared :D But i don't believe you will get jailed with an unannounced income of 100 €. ;)

neilyb hat geschrieben:What profession to place on the form, Fotograf is "geschuzt" in Germany or not?

"Fotograf" is no longer protected as job title since 2004 (i think).

I'm about to take the same step as you and register myself at the Finanzamt this or next week. When it's done, maybe I can help you more preciscley. (yet I'm no tax advisor nor can I replace one :-) sorry for any mistakes, my english is not the best)

neilyb
Active-Member
Active-Member

Beitragvon neilyb » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 13:23

Koljaiczek hat geschrieben:
neilyb hat geschrieben: Selling images through a 3rd party (stock site) I do not need a Gewerbeschein?

No, you don't need a "Gewerbeschein" if you solely sell images through stock agencies. As soon as you sell prints, do wedding photography or offer your service like traditional photographers, you might need to register a "Gewerbe".

neilyb hat geschrieben:I need therefore to register as a freelancer? Is this still correct for me, a full time employee? I need to notify my employer and also Finanzamt... by registering with a "formular"? Would I need or recieve another Stuernummer on top of what I have?

You have to send/bring the "Formular zur steuerlichen Erfassung" https://www.formulare-bfinv.de/ffw/form/display.do?%24context=A82A759FCC692D331394 to the responsible Finanzamt. You have to make some specifications on your regular occupation. As far as I know, you will reveice a separate "Steuernummer".

See post of mwagner159

neilyb hat geschrieben:This is why I was scared to ask, so many options :o

I'm german and I'm also scared :D But i don't believe you will get jailed with an unannounced income of 100 €. ;)

neilyb hat geschrieben:What profession to place on the form, Fotograf is "geschuzt" in Germany or not?

"Fotograf" is no longer protected as job title since 2004 (i think).

I'm about to take the same step as you and register myself at the Finanzamt this or next week. When it's done, maybe I can help you more preciscley. (yet I'm no tax advisor nor can I replace one :-) sorry for any mistakes, my english is not the best)

No problem all help is appreciated. I am on holiday next week anyway so will not do this until later :) Your English is better than my Deutsch ;)

mwagner159
Five-Star-Member
Five-Star-Member

Beitragvon mwagner159 » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 13:34

Koljaiczek hat geschrieben:'m german and I'm also scared :D But i don't believe you will get jailed with an unannounced income of 100 €. ;)

As far as income tax (Einkommenssteuer) is concerned, you can earn up to 8354 Euro in 2014 without paying income tax. One thing I would be more concerned about as a full-time stock photographers is the issue of "Krankenkasse" (health insurance).

neilyb
Active-Member
Active-Member

Beitragvon neilyb » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 14:05

For now I am full time eployed, so Krankenkasse is covered. :)

eugen_z
Active-Member
Active-Member

Beitragvon eugen_z » Do 23. Okt 2014, 13:57

Hallo Experten!
in diesem Beitrag wurden schon ausgezeichnete Erklärungen gegeben und ich bin schon um Einiges schlauer. Demnächst steht auch bei mir der Gang zum Finanzamt an für meine freiberufliche Tätigkeit (Kleinunternehmerregegelung) als Fotograf.
In diesem Zusammenhang hätte ich noch 4 Fragen und würde mich über Tipps (also keine verbindlichen Auskünfte-ist ja klar) ;) freuen:

1. Kann ich im Rahmen der Steuererklärung in der EÜR auch die Kosten für das Arbeitszimmer angeben?

2. Kann ich dort auch Anschaffungen für meine Tätigkeit angeben (GWGs zu 100% im 1. Jahr; alle anderen linear abschreiben)?

3. Kann ich dort auch Ausgaben für den Eigenbedarf/die freiberufliche Tätigkeit, wie z.B. Büro- und Verbrauchsmaterial, Fachliteratur, angeben?

Alle drei Punkte verringern ja die Steuerlast.

4. Ich hatte schon mal ein Gewerbe (PC & Telekommunikation). Auch mit Kleinunternehmerregegelung. Das Finanzamt hatte meine Tätigkeit damals vorläufig als "Liebhaberei" eingestuft. Es kam aber zu keinerlei Prüfung oder Nachfragen. Das mit der "Liebhaberei" kommt, glaube ich, wenn man keine Gewinne erzielt; bzw. die Einnahmen kleiner sind als die Ausgaben. Vor 10 Jahren habe ich das Gewerbe wieder abgemeldet. Hat sich nicht rentiert.
Besteht bei einer freiberuflichen Tätigkeit als Fotograf auch diese "Gefahr"? Oder könnte sein, dass man deswegen Probleme mit dem Finanzamt bekommt, wenn die Umsätze recht überschaubar bleiben und deswegen die Ausgaben die Einnahmen übersteigen?

Herzlichen Dank für Eure Tipps im Voraus!
- Canon EOS R
- Canon RF 24-105 mm F4 L IS USM
- Canon RF 15-35 mm F2.8 L IS USM
- Canon RF 600 mm F11 IS STM
- Canon EF 100 mm F2.8 L IS USM (Macro)
- B+W Circular Polarizing Filter KSM (MRC Nano, XS-Pro)
- B+W ND1000 Pro 3.0 (MRC Nano, XS-Pro)

Zurück zu „Generell“